Suhfy's Saga

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Quotes and Fun Stuff!!

Due to the fact that I cannot fit all the fun stuff I hear in my AIM profile, I thought I would commit some space to it here! So here it is:

Leanne's Nicknames:
Hippie, Elf, LEANNE!!!, Leena, Beanie (of course!)
For Kerry: Lennie
For Tracy: Aiesha
For Angela: Smelly
For Dan: the Tall One, "My Alter Ego", and Tauralmie
For Hali and Lisa: Sniper
And for AJ: Rocket Scientist
There you go guys! Let me know if I forgot anyone!
And the latest addition from the guys on Wood 1 West: "Josh-size girl" :)

Quotes:
Josh: "I wet my pants!"
Josh: " I walk like a camel . . ."
Josh: "She can't vote and I can drink"

Poetry by Steve:
cows are fun
cows have spots
sleeping cows
get tipped a lot

the target dog is white
with a target on its eye
the target dog is so nice
that i wish that it was mine
the target dog is tiny
the target dog is cute
the target dog looks cuter
when its sitting next to you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home