Suhfy's Saga

Friday, December 17, 2004

Home I go

Well, it's off to home I go. I'm really excited to see everyone, but sad to be leaving here too. It's really weird to think that I'm going home . . .I haven't been there in so long. It will be a good time though. I'm really excited to see my sister too, especially after talking with her on the phone tonight. She said that Skip is going to be staying with them at the same time as I am, so that will be fun times. He's quite the character. :) Definitely looking forward to seeing Heidi and Brock! But yes, now it is time to unplug the computer and pack it up to go home. I will hopefully keep posting over the break for those of you that care to check up on me. Wisconsin: see you in 18 hours! Gordon people: see you in January! Love you all! Have an awesome Christmas break!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home