Suhfy's Saga

Thursday, July 05, 2007

The 4th of July


What a lovely day! There was really nothing patriotic about it (although my Peruvian parents did both wish me "Feliz Día" for the occasion :) hehe), but it was a good day none the less. The sun came out at school for the first time in I-don't-even-know how long and there was quite plainly blue sky! Took my theater exam which went much better than expected, which is always nice! Left class with Lucas and we both laughed about absolutely nothing, just so relieved to be done with exams... I finally played with the swinging ball statue thing like I have been wanting to do all semester. (Unfortunately it doesn't work as well as the small ones. The balls aren't heavy enough...) Lucas bought me an ice cream on the way out just for tradition's sake. Rode the micro down Javier Prado together one last time... good times in Peru... :) I'm done except for my papers... wow...wow.

2 Comments:

  • SHINY!! WE WANTS IT! :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/05/2007 12:33 PM  

  • Good job, way to play!! :-D

    And get that final push in! I'll talk to you soon, I hope. I'm in Nashville now, celebrating the birthday; woohoo!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/05/2007 6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home