Weekend Stuff
I had a very nice weekend! Friday afternoon I went shopping with Tara and Meredith and got a few more decorations for our room. We keep slowly adding to it. :) On Friday night I spent some time with Josh and company which was tons of fun. I watched them play Euchre. Yes, I was just watching. No, I was not bored at all. I quickly learned that Josh, Jenny, Jeff, and Charles together make quite the group! :) I had a blast! Later that night . . . well, morning . . . Josh and I had a great talk out at Gull Pond. Let's just say that we did get to bed before the sun came up! Due to that fact, I slept in pretty late on Saturday morning, then got a few things done around the room. Around early afternoon Josh, LaRhea, Ellen (both from my floor), and I drove up to New Hampshire to go to the Deerfield Fair. It reminded me a lot of Wisconsin State Fair except it was a little more "countryish." We had a good time. We walked around for awhile looking for Josh's family and exploring the fair. Luckily we ended up finding them after not too long and then decided to go see the horse pulls. That was really neat! I had never seen them before, but I loved it. Basically it's huge draft horses pulling a couple thousand pounds of cement blocks. It's pretty impressive! Unfortunately it started raining, but we didn't let that ruin the night. We stuck it out and had a good time. After Josh made some fun purchases :) we were on our way back to Gordon, torturing Ellen with country music the whole way! :) On Sunday I went to Grace Chapel with Tara, Nate, and Callie. I really liked it! It was an excellent service. Afterwards we went out to lunch at a cute cafe in Manchester-by-the-Sea. The rest of my afternoon was spent doing homework, laundry, and working. That was pretty much the extent of my weekend. And as usual Leanne really needs to learn how to summarize! Sorry for the long read . . . Anyway, that's that. Now a new week begins!


1 Comments:
nessly!
(ErunĂ¡mo)
By
Anonymous, at 10/05/2004 12:12 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home