Suhfy's Saga

Saturday, November 27, 2004

VT

For Thanksgiving break I went to Vermont with Tara and got to spend some time with her and her family. It was awesome! I had so much fun! Her family is so kind and welcoming and they made me feel right at home. It was great to get to know them better! The first couple days were just spent hanging out at the house playing games and watching movies because there was no snow up there and it was too warm to make snow. So we just stayed inside having fun. Tara and I now have a new addiction to Alias after watching most of Season 3 that she borrowed from Melissa. :) It was so much fun! We're really into it now. :) On Friday the temperature finally dropped enough for snow to be made, so we all got bundled up and drove over to Stratton to do some snowboarding!! Obviously I didn't know how, but Tara's parents were so kind as to pay for me to take a private lesson and rent me boots and a board!! So I went up on the mountain and learned to snowboard!! I love it! It is so much fun! I'm obviously not very good yet, after only one lesson, but I know the basics of it. I had a really good time! It's definitely harder than it looks because it uses totally different muscles than you would expect it to, but once you get the hang of keeping your balance you can start to figure it out. I had so much fun learning! My tailbone is pretty sore, but other than that I didn't injure myself at all. :) So Friday was an awesome day! Very exciting! :) That pretty much wrapped up our break in VT. It was a great time and I'm so glad I got to go up!! It was awesome just to be up in the mountains. Those of you who know me well know that I love the mountains, so that in itself was really neat. It was a great Thanksgiving break!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home