Suhfy's Saga

Saturday, November 13, 2004

SO AWESOME!!!

The last 24 hours have been absolutely spectacular!! Last night I went to Swing City with a bunch of people from Evans and a few others too. It was so much fun!!! I had even more fun than last time, and I thought last time was great! I originally wasn't planning on going, but then at like 6:25 (we were supposed to leave at 6:30) I decided that I would go. So I got ready really quickly and we all went on down to do some dancin'!! ;) I had a wonderful time! Highlights of the night would probably be:
1) Quote from Jeff: " I wish I could dance with Josh!"
2) Realizing that I no longer have to chant "slow, slow, quick step" in my head to keep time (Yay! I feel like I can actually swing dance now!) :)
3) Just having a really fun time doing all sorts of spins and fun dancing things :)
Afterwards we all went to Denny's and hung out for a little while, then came back to campus.
When I got back I went on AIM to see if Kaitlin was still up and she was! So we spontaneously went out to build a snowman on the quad, as you will see from my previous post. It was so much fun!! Yes, it was 3:00 in the morning, but that's what made it all the more fun! We had a blast! And it is the best snowman ever!!!!
When we were done with our excellent, enormous snowman I came back to the dorm and took a lovely warm shower for quite a long time because I was rather chilly after being out in the snow for almost 3 hours. That definitely felt nice! I don't think I got any frostbite . . .Fingers and knees are a little sore, but nothing that major. Definitely worth it for our wonderful creation. (Can you tell we're just a little bit excited about our wonderful snowman??? Hehe) :P So yes, that was absolutely awesome!
And now here I am in my room, nice and warm and cozy, watching the pretty snowflakes continue to fall outside my window . . . Kaitlin and I are meeting for breakfast in about an hour. Yeah, first all-nighter of my college life!! And I'm proud to say that it wasn't for academic reasons! :) Lots of fun!
Swing City + Sexy Viking Snowbeast with Kaitlin at 3 AM + all-nighter + warm shower and breakfast = 24 hours of absolute awesomeness!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home