Suhfy's Saga

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Fun Friday novel : P

Yesterday was quite the fun day! Well, night actually . . . It didn't start out so well, but it definitely ended well. Kaitlin and I were planning to go to Swing City and were so excited about it all week, but when Friday afternoon rolled around every single one of our plans to get there fell through! So we proceeded to try what seemed like every single person on campus to try to get a ride with no success. So we were rather disappointed about that.
But alas, the night was just beginning! Our dear friend Bob was having a bad night and wanted to go out for ice cream, so we decided we would go get ice cream with him to do what we could to help cheer his spirits. Kaitlin and I still wanted to dress "sassy" so we decided that all four of us would dress up and look really nice to go get ice cream. So we all looked hot and sexy/sassy :) and went to Friendly's. It was my first time at Friendly's and I very much enjoyed it. We got sundaes and an appetizer and played cards and had quite a fun time! It was great! After we left Friendly's we headed back to campus and Bob was ever so kind as to offer Kaitlin and I his car if we still wanted to go to Swing City!! (Bob is awesome!!) At this point it was 10, but we decided that we would still go and at least get a little bit of dancing in. So Bob gave us his car (did I mention that we love Bob?) and I drove us to Swing City! And I didn't crash, which was a very good thing! :P I had forgotten how much I like driving. It was lots of fun! (And better yet I survived the Massachusetts freeways!)
So Kaitlin and I got to Swing City and I gave her a very short mini lesson in swing dancing and we started dancing. She did awesome for just learning then!! Yeah Kaitlin!! :) We had lots of fun as one always does at Swing City! It was great! I love Swing City!!! We only got about an hour and half but that was so better than nothing! Our night was so great! Ice cream with Bob and going to Swing City! Yay for us, yay for Bob, and yay for swing dancing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home