Home again
Well, here I am back home in Wisconsin again! I got back Friday night. It's kind of weird to be back. I'm starting to get used to it a little now, but the first day was kind of weird. Not a bad weird, just a kind of hard to place feeling. It's just really different to be home when you've been gone for such a long time. It is good to see my parents though and to spend time with them. I feel like I'm different than when I left, but I can't really place how. I just know that I am. But yeah, things are going well. Still adjusting some, but that's to be expected I guess. Showed my parents the one roll of pictures that I have developed from college. (I'm getting around to the other ones. They're almost done . . .) :) So now they've seen the Couch Crew at least and the Sexy Viking Snowbeast and such. Hehe. Good times . . . Yay for awesome friends! :) So yeah, home is good so far. No major issues or anything besides not quite feeling totally at home. I still don't really feel like my bed is my bed, even though it's the same one I left . . . I feel kind of like a guest even though it's my own house. Will it always be like that when I come home from college? Hmm. It's not bad though. I'm doing alright and enjoying family. Not to mention not having classes!! Yay for relaxation! :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home