Suhfy's Saga

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Less than a week!

Well, the three-day weekend was nice. I didn't really do all that much. Some homework, some hanging out, that type of thing. Last night was tons of fun though. After I worked the Couch Crew got together and watched The Imposters (EXCELLENT movie!!) so that Jeremy could join the fun of all those jokes. Then we trotted over to Lane to play some cards and get some food for Josh of course. We started playing golf and were joined by Dan Finn and Jared Cave. Wow, that was exciting. I really don't know if we ever stopped laughing for more than a couple minutes at a time. And I now have a new nickname. I am officially "the Minor", even though I am so not a minor in less than a week!!! But yeah, we had tons of fun. I now have a back-up guy in case I "get tired" of Josh. :P (Don't worry Josh, you know I'm still yours.) :) And then all of Jeremy's sayings . . . wow. Yeah, I'll just stop there . . .lol. It was quite the night. After the whole table decided that it was my bedtime because I'm a minor Josh walked me back to the dorm. We ended up having a really good talk about a bunch of stuff. I even talked more than I usually do. :P And yes, Kaitlin, I was attacked for saying that oh-so-fun phrase the other night. :) Not too badly though. It was a good talk and a great night on the whole. Maybe not so much on the sleep, but hey, that's what college is for, right?? It was so worth not getting sleep. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home