Suhfy's Saga

Friday, March 18, 2005

Available, yes. Looking, no.

In other news, I am now single once again. Josh and I broke up on Wednesday night. Don't be all like, "Aww, I'm sorry, blah blah blah . . " though, because it's totally fine. It was a mutual decision and we are both very okay with it. We just didn't see things going anywhere, so there was basically no point in continuing the relationship in that respect. We are still going to remain friends though, which I am very glad about. I still think Josh is a great guy, but we are not meant to be dating. So yeah, don't feel bad or anything, cuz it's all good. I'm actually really happy with the way things turned out. I appreciate the relationship that we had because I know that God worked through that in my life, but I'm also glad that we are now just friends because that is definitely the right thing. I am very content with where I am right now. As you can see in the title, I am available, but not looking. As part of what God taught me after Mexico (see previous post) I'm just going to focus my attention on Him and rest in the wonderful pleasure of being His child. It's a great place to be. I am excited to see what lies ahead in my relationship with Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home