Well, I was going to update, but I have just been summoned by the Couch Crew to come and have study time, so I guess it will have to wait some more. Blame it on them if want. :P Hehe.
Hmmm. . .about me. I need one of those Danny descriptions like Angela has. :) Well, I'm tall, blond, kinda shy at first, and I love to laugh. And I love the Lord! And for Nolan: my eyes are a greenish color. :) That'll have to do for now.
3 Comments:
LIAR! *sigh* i can never trust you agian, leanne, and its all your fault because you dont post EVEWR!
hee hee. love you! ~kaitlin
By
Anonymous, at 2/28/2005 7:52 PM
ahem. ever. sorry.
By
Anonymous, at 2/28/2005 7:52 PM
Arghh just cuz I don't like novels doesn't mean you can't post at least one productive post!
By
Ang, at 3/01/2005 1:36 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home