I just did!
Well I am still being bugged to update my blog, despite the fact that I JUST posted two days ago! Not too much has been happening except that it snowed yesterday!! I was so incredibly annoyed that it was snowing halfway through April. Crazy New England weather . . . oh well. At least it didn't accumulate at all. It looked like a small blizzard outside for about 2 hours, but afterwards the ground just looked like it had rained. So no big deal. Except that it was still snow . . .grr. No observation this morning. That's exciting! I finally get to sleep in on a Thursday morning!! Not too much other news . . . Brian seems to think that it is blog worthy to say that I am talking to him online right now. (There, happy? :P) Anyway, looking forward to the weekend and all that it entails, especially Golden Goose on Friday. Oh, by the way, good job Josh for finding the egg! I was definitely not even aware of the fact that Gordon had a gravity monument! So yeah, props to you! :) Other than that I'm just on my way to bed to sleep. Yay for sleep!!


1 Comments:
Snow is beautiful! Don't you appreciate God's lil surprises?
By
Ang, at 4/14/2005 2:58 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home