Insert creative title here
Well, I've been doing pretty well. SOMEONE has been bugging me to update, so I figured it was about time. ;) This weekend went well and was fairly laid back. I didn't do too much. Got some homework done, saw a few movies, hung out with friends, stared at the stars, and all sorts of good stuff like that. I have been greatly appreciating the joys of a renewed friendship, as well as what I feel has been the strengthening of an existing one. So definitely feeling blessed by that. Last night I got to talk to my parents on the phone for awhile, which was nice. I'm excited to see them again soon. I was kind of freaking out about money for next semester though, which wasn't quite so fun. . . Pretty much I'm gonna have to work like 20 jobs this summer if I'm hoping to come back in the fall. OK . . so I'm exaggerating . . . But yeah, in all seriousness please be in prayer for that if you think of it. I would really appreciate it. I really want to come back next fall and right now am completely planning on it (don't start worrying again Ang!! :P) but I just really need to make a lot of money this summer. But I am trusting that the Lord will provide. He knows what's best! So yeah, I'm doing much better now. And to top it all off it's an absolutely gorgeous day!! I love it!! Yay for spring!! So I'm pretty content right now. Just enjoying life, trying not to stress out too much. It's goin' well . . .


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home