Suhfy's Saga

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

WOOT WOOT!

Wow! I am in an absolutely super fantabulous mood! I am so happy that the sun is finally out! I was getting really sick of the rain. Today is such a gorgeous day!! I love it!!! (As you can tell, I very much thrive on sunshine) :) It is sooo nice out!! Wow, okay, but enough about that. Let's see, what has happened since I last posted.
Well, last weekend I went down to Gallaudet University in Washington D.C. with Deaf Min. Gallaudet is the only deaf university in the world, so that was an awesome experience! I got to use my sign and learn more signs and meet some great people. I definitely feel a lot more comfortable signing now that I have been somewhat immersed in it for a weekend. While we were down there we toured D.C. as well, which was so much fun since it was my first time there. I got really excited about seeing the White House, Capitol, and all that other fun stuff. It was great! We also so an AMAZING performance of Big River, done in both sign and spoken English. It was incredible and done so artistically!! So overall last weekend was absolutely awesome!!
And in other latest news in my life: I HAVE A CAR!!!!!! I am so incredibly excited!!! My parents found one for me for a pretty good price so hopefully I won't even have to start the summer with an empty bank account. YAY!!!! I can't wait to see pictures!! My first car!! :) :) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home