I want that . . .
"If I won the lottery, even if I had $15 million dollars, I would still want to do what I am doing now. I wouldn't change it." ~ Ed Stitt
I want that. I want to have a job and love it so much that I would not want to quit even if I won the lottery and never had to work again. Is that realistic? I really think it is. If I am truly where God wants me to be, I think I would have that. Maybe that is naive. So be it. Let me dream.
I want that. I want to have a job and love it so much that I would not want to quit even if I won the lottery and never had to work again. Is that realistic? I really think it is. If I am truly where God wants me to be, I think I would have that. Maybe that is naive. So be it. Let me dream.


5 Comments:
at the very least you'd want to pick up a job at Arby's to save yourself from the boredom. :P
By
Brian, at 9/24/2006 3:27 AM
You're ridiculous.
By
Beanie, at 9/24/2006 1:53 PM
quite possibly.
By
Brian, at 9/24/2006 1:57 PM
and a dork
By
Anonymous, at 9/25/2006 1:51 PM
that too.
By
Brian, at 9/25/2006 3:01 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home