Money laundering >:(
Since when has it cost $1.25 to wash and dry your clothes?!? What happened to the nice washers and dryers at Wood that we only $0.75? :( Maybe I'll be doing a bit less laundry this semester than I thought. Let me know if I start smelling. :P Although I guess there's always the bathtub. Maybe I'll join Lauren Bigelow in her quest to not do laundry all semester. :) Except that I'm doing some right now . . .


3 Comments:
Yeah... It costs us $2.00 per load of laundry (washing). Drying is free.
Heh.
By
Anonymous, at 9/16/2006 2:16 AM
I have a washer and dryer in my basement. Feel free to come over anytime to do laundry (I won't even charge you)! :P
By
Brian, at 9/16/2006 2:57 AM
So, slightly less sarcastic than Brian, though still firmly tongue-in-cheek ;-), when you come up and visit me, you're more than welcome to bring some laundry up with you. (Perhaps that also makes for a good incentive...) Talk to ya later!
~Joshua
By
Anonymous, at 9/16/2006 9:48 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home