Suhfy's Saga

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Hmm.

Feeling kind of weird. Not really sure why. Part missing my boy, part missing home, part stressed out about all the work that I need to get done, part tired (even though I got almost 10 hours of sleep last night), yet also part refreshed from going to church this morning (so glad I decided to go instead of sleeping!!) and part thankful for the rest that comes with Sabbath. Eh. Not sure. I think I'm just ready for a break from school, even though this was supposed to be "quad break." (Haha. Tell me another joke.) Oh well. Maybe I will take a nap. *sigh* A hug might help too. Where is Daniel Finn. . .

1 Comments:

  • Hey, what do ya mean "where's Finn?!" Mine wasn't good enough?! ;-)
    ~Joshua

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/24/2006 12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home