Suhfy's Saga

Friday, October 13, 2006

Everything turns out . . .

Well, everything turned out okay after all. (Well, has the potential to anyway.) I got my Spanish paper done last night/this morning and even had time to go to convo. I probably wouldn't have bothered going, but a guy from UW-Madison was the speaker!! I was so excited! He had a somewhat strong Wisconsin accent. It made me and Jen laugh. :) Afterwards I went up and introduced myself and told him I was from Wisconsin too. Yay Midwest. :) He was a good speaker too, which is always a plus. However, after chapel I didn't have enough time to do my paper for Sociological Perspectives, so I decided just to go to class without it and see if I could turn it in late for partial credit or something. But, when I got to class it turned out that 5 others in our small group hadn't done their papers either so she said if we get them in by midnight today she'll count them as on time! Yay! I was so relieved!
Somehow that seems to happen to me a lot. Even when I stay up late and am not able to get something done it turns out that I get an extension, or it ends up not being due, or something happens that it doesn't matter. I would say that it's just coincidence, but it happens too often for that. And I know better anyway. :) Basically, God is amazing. He knows what He's doing and things always turn out alright. Thanks for the second chance, God. Thank you for taking care of me and caring about the little things in my life. Help me to trust you more often. You've proved Yourself enough that by now you'd think I would have it down, but I still doubt. Thank you for your patience and your guidance.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home