Suhfy's Saga

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I'm still alive . . . more or less

Well, I survived today. I got all three projects done that were due today! (As usual it was just in time . . .) But yeah, I'm super tired from pretty much not getting any sleep this week so far (okay, I've had 11 hours. I suppose that's better than nothing . . .) But yeah, if I can make it through tomorrow maybe I can intersperse little bits of rest in with my homework-filled weekend. Yeah, about that . . . For the time being I should probably work on my lesson plan for tomorrow. Then I am showering and going to bed! Spanish is not getting done. That's just the way that it's gonna have to be.
*sigh* Lord, thank you for sustaining me thus far. Please, grant me Your strength to get through these next few crazy weeks. Thank you for the many blessings that You have placed in my life. Help me to remember those things when I am feeling worn down and discouraged. I love you, Lord. Keep my eyes on You.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home