Is it Christmas yet?
*sigh* I miss home already. Yes, I realize I've only been gone 6 hours. I still miss it. It was so nice to be home for Thanksgiving . . . It was so good and I loved getting to see my parents and my boy and Dan and my friends from New Guinea. And now I miss everyone. And I have to go to class . . . meh


5 Comments:
Yay for seeing Leanne (yes, I messed up the name in my head, yet again...)! We must game over Christmas break!
By
Anonymous, at 11/27/2006 1:54 PM
Most definitely! :)
By
Beanie, at 11/27/2006 8:03 PM
Aww... I miss you too... Less than a month! :)
By
Brian, at 11/27/2006 10:33 PM
meh, but after christmas *I* don't get to see you! I heart my roomie!
By
Anonymous, at 11/28/2006 11:43 AM
Aww. I heart you too roomie! I will definitely miss you when I leave. :(
By
Beanie, at 11/28/2006 3:39 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home