Stuff of today
Arts in the City: Got lost twice, got a flat tire, someone in one of the other vans threw up. But saw some amazing stepping and had a great discussion with the team about all sorts of stuff relating to art, the church, ministry, worship, and life. It was a great conversation and I feel like I learned a lot! Oh yeah, and the Jamaican guy had a really cool accent . . . besides having some really insightful things to say. :)
Dinner: I had chicken parmesan in Lane. It was actually fairly decent, but definitely not Andaloro family quality. :) Not that I was expecting that, but yeah. . .
Other stuff: It's almost a full moon and when we (Emily, Javier, and I) came out of the library it looked so cool! There was a jet flying by and the really long white jet trail was lit up by the moon and it just looked really neat! Emily and I walked backwards for a while to enjoy it. Hehe. But then it left . . .
Now: I suppose I should try to get some homework done so next week is not horrendous . . .
Dinner: I had chicken parmesan in Lane. It was actually fairly decent, but definitely not Andaloro family quality. :) Not that I was expecting that, but yeah. . .
Other stuff: It's almost a full moon and when we (Emily, Javier, and I) came out of the library it looked so cool! There was a jet flying by and the really long white jet trail was lit up by the moon and it just looked really neat! Emily and I walked backwards for a while to enjoy it. Hehe. But then it left . . .
Now: I suppose I should try to get some homework done so next week is not horrendous . . .


2 Comments:
I can cook chicken!
By
Anonymous, at 11/05/2006 2:26 AM
Aww... I want chicken parmesan...
By
Brian, at 11/05/2006 3:19 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home