Suhfy's Saga

Friday, July 06, 2007

Good times, awkward goodbyes

Last night was the final hang-out time with all of us students in the program. It was a really good time, but whenever I stopped to think about it, kind of weird also. I'm still not sure if it's actually hit me that we won't see each other again. Just like that. We spent the last day well though. Ate the most amazing sushi I've ever had (and only $14 at that!), crammed into a taxi together, ate some churros, drank some chela, sang some karaoke (we totally rocked Bohemian Rhapsody :P), and had some good conversation. It was the most contemplative that I've ever seen Rob. Haha. Good times... good group of people overall. When my taxi came I gave some awkward hugs, said an awkward goodbye, and that was it. Goodbye. Now we all return to the lives we left back in the States. It's been a pleasure...

1 Comments:

  • Sorry for them- yay for me!! I've misseed my roomie!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/06/2007 8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home