Random memories
So yesterday was really weird in regards to my train of thought. There were a couple times during the day when completely random memories just popped into my head. There was absolutely nothing to trigger them, they just appeared. It was really strange. Like I was sitting in my Language and Learning Disabilities and we were talking about something and then suddenly in my head I was sitting in a micro at the intersection of Universitaria and La Marina. Totally out of the blue. Then, at dinner, I was cleaning up the deli and all of a sudden I was walking in the rain towards the rocky shore of Lake Michigan. Weird. I know it doesn't sound that odd, but it really was because of the fact that they were so random. Or maybe I'm just strange...


1 Comments:
Everyone's strange in his or her own way. It's what makes life interesting!
By
Anonymous, at 9/07/2007 5:55 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home