Suhfy's Saga

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

There is only You

"If you want the truth, I need to confess
I'm not all right
I'm broken inside, broken inside
And all I go through
It leads me to You, leads me to You
Burn away my pride
Bring me to my weakness
Until everything I hide behind is gone
And when I'm open wide
With nothing left to cling to
Only You are there to lead me on
Honestly, I'm not that strong...
I'm not all right...that's why I need You."

"Why do we break the promises we make?
Are we living for ourselves?...
When did it become so easy to run from your pain?...
Why should it take losing everything
To realize it might be time to change?
Your restless heart won't win cause you take but you don't give
And you'll keep moving on until you learn what love is."

It's really what I think is right, but why do so many people keep getting hurt? Because I never should've started in the first place. But it's too late...
"Why should it take losing everything to realize it might be time to change?"

"Whom have I in heaven but You? And the earth has nothing that I desire besides You."
Only You, Lord. I am done. No more. I am tired of breaking hearts. There is only You. Only You, only You...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home