What lies in the subconcious?
I don't know, but I know something is there. Somethings actually. Lots of somethings. They just kind of sit there, spinning around and around, bothering me but never actually coming out until prompted. And even then I still don't know what they are.
It is not the event itself that bothers me, it is my reaction to it. Because even then it should not have phased me. But it did. Or something did. You don't just randomly start crying without knowing why. Or maybe I'm just weird...
Am I just stressed? Tired? Worried? Confused? Overly emotional? Still adjusting/grieving leaving Peru? I don't know what's wrong, so how can I fix it? Rah.
It is not the event itself that bothers me, it is my reaction to it. Because even then it should not have phased me. But it did. Or something did. You don't just randomly start crying without knowing why. Or maybe I'm just weird...
Am I just stressed? Tired? Worried? Confused? Overly emotional? Still adjusting/grieving leaving Peru? I don't know what's wrong, so how can I fix it? Rah.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home