World Series once again
Go Red Sox! Woohoo!
It's interesting... seeing things from "this side." I look back to freshman year when the Sox won the Series last time and think how much has changed since then... It's just kind of weird. But good. It's exciting to see how life has progressed and how I have grown since then. It's just interesting to contemplate that... an open to college life and a close to it... hmm. What's next in this crazy life? :P
It's interesting... seeing things from "this side." I look back to freshman year when the Sox won the Series last time and think how much has changed since then... It's just kind of weird. But good. It's exciting to see how life has progressed and how I have grown since then. It's just interesting to contemplate that... an open to college life and a close to it... hmm. What's next in this crazy life? :P


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home