Suhfy's Saga

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Contemplations of the week

It is common knowledge that I am a random person. I tend to have random contemplations.

Yesterday: Why don't they make playgrounds for adults. Seriously. I would play on them...

Today: Who would actually choose to become a photocopier repair man? While I am very glad that someone does (someone melted a transparency in the copier today), that seems somewhat equivalent to wanting to search for a needle in a haystack...

Bedtime.

5 Comments:

  • How does a photocopier repair man compare to finding a needle in a haystack? Repairing photocopy machines actually kinda sounds like fun! Searching for a needle in a haystack, not so much... Unless you had a bunch of strong magnets and a machine to sift through the hay. :)

    Oh yes, you are quite a random person. :P

    By Blogger Brian, at 2/01/2008 2:04 AM  

  • Ok, this coming from the girl who freaks out at crayon Popsicles! I may be engrossed in the world of animals, but I am certainly not the only one engrossed in my field of interest!

    By Blogger Ang, at 2/01/2008 1:13 PM  

  • I didn't freak out! I was just excited... :P

    Have you ever tried finding a piece of melted transparency caught in a photocopier? Yeah, didn't think so. :P It has much in common with finding a needle in a haystack.

    By Blogger Beanie, at 2/01/2008 5:21 PM  

  • Their was girly squealing; I would qualify that as "freaking out." Oh and possibly some hand/arm flailing!

    By Blogger Ang, at 2/02/2008 7:46 PM  

  • *Their* was squealing?? Shame!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/04/2008 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home