Suhfy's Saga

Monday, February 04, 2008

Time

I want to be the best at everything. Not in a bad way. In the sense that I want to do the very best that I can in everything that I do. But I can't. And I don't like that. I feel like there's just not enough time. I want to be the best teacher I can be, the best student I can be, the best friend I can be. I want to love as fully and purely as I can. I want to pursue Christ with everything that I have within me. I want to completely pour myself into everything that I do. But how? How can I possibly do it? Every day passes so quickly with so much left undone. I feel like there is simply not enough time to accomplish all that I would like to. Good intentions are not enough, but it seems like there is no time for anything else.
One day at a time, just one day at a time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home