About three more months . . .
That's right. Only threeish more months of being a minor. Thank God! I am so sick of being under 18. It seems that it is the goal of the United States to prevent me from doing as much as possible, just cuz I'm not 18 yet. For instance, my recent frustration was trying to buy a plane ticket to go see my sister over Christmas. Because I am under 18 I am not allowed to purchase a plane ticket on my own. I have the money and a credit card, but I can't do it. Hello people! I've flown around the world by myself twice and you're worried about me buying a ticket and flying by myself across a few states? I'm not a little kid! Grrr. Anyway, sorry for that venting. I just found it really annoying. But yeah, only a few more months!


2 Comments:
nessly!
(ErunĂ¡mo)
By
Anonymous, at 10/07/2004 6:48 PM
and shucks...you can't gamble or buy porn...you must be frustrated!
By
Anonymous, at 10/07/2004 10:23 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home