Just not sure . . .
Yeah . . .that pretty much sums it up. I'm just not sure what to say. Got a lot going on right now. Well, not a lot. Just a couple big issues. Prayer would be nice if you feel so inclined. I'm gonna be doing a lot of that . . .Praying and thinking a lot . . . I'm headed down to Florida tomorrow, which will be nice. Maybe I can escape from life for awhile . . . If it were only that easy.
Those of you who know what this is about, please, please don't feel bad. This isn't your fault. I just have to figure this all out . . .God will be faithful. He always is.
Those of you who know what this is about, please, please don't feel bad. This isn't your fault. I just have to figure this all out . . .God will be faithful. He always is.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home