MAO! (saying the name of the game)
I found someone on campus who knows how to play Mao!! Or rather, she found me I guess. I was playing cards with Kaitlin, Jeremy, and MJ, and MJ was like, "Do you know how to play Mao?" And I was like, "OH MY GOSH! SOMEONE WHO KNOWS ABOUT MAO!!!" It was so exciting!! So we played Mao! Obviously her version was different than I was used to, because it's Mao, but the basics were the same. It was so much fun! Yay for Mao! And my congrats to Kaitlin, who did really well! She caught on so fast! As for Jeremy, well . . . good effort! :) But yes, that was indeed fun!


3 Comments:
Seven of Spades! Seven of Spades! Have a very very nice day! We love Leanne! Pat's done! We like... Mao!
(ErunĂ¡mo)
Spades!
By
Anonymous, at 12/05/2004 3:14 PM
Lol. You guys are hilarious. :)
By
Beanie, at 12/06/2004 1:22 PM
/me bows deeply
Thank you, m'lady!
(ErunĂ¡mo)
By
Anonymous, at 12/06/2004 9:37 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home