Suhfy's Saga

Monday, January 03, 2005

Fun in the sun!

Well what a week it has been (in more ways than one . . .)! Well not exactly a week, but close enough. I've been down here in Florida for about 5 days or so and I've been loving every minute of it. It's been so great to spend some time with my sister and Brock since I only see them a couple times a year. We've been having lots of fun together. Heidi has been showing me around the area, we've spent some time hanging out with her and Brock's friends (I love her friends! They're so much fun!), and all that good stuff. On New Year's Eve a bunch of people came over and we played games and had a good time. Brock, Josh Harris, and me ended up staying up until 4 AM finishing a game of Risk that we had started with the rest of the guys, so I was pretty tired the next day, but it was still lots of fun. Then Saturday night Brock and I stayed up until 4 AM again playing another game of Risk. Lol. Oh! And on Friday I got a motorbike ride from Brock! It had been awhile since I had been on a bike. I love motorbikes! That was definitely a good time! Yesterday Brock, Heidi, and I went to Universal's Islands of Adventure and had so much fun! I love roller coasters! While we were there we met up with Josh (Jenkins) as we had planned to do. It was so good to see him! Even a couple weeks away from college friends seems really long. So we hung out with him for the rest of the day and had a really good time! I have decided that The Hulk is now my second favorite roller coaster (Raging Bull is still first). :) So yesterday was definitely a great day! I loved it! Now today Heidi and I will probably just go to the beach or something and hang out. Just enjoy the warm weather and sunshine before I have to return to dreary Wisconsin . . . I don't want to go back to the cold . . . Oh well, such is life. I've had a great time down here that I can remember to keep myself warm. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home