Suhfy's Saga

Monday, January 03, 2005

Other matters . . .

In other matters (namely those that I left in Wisconsin, or thought I did anyway), life is just a little bit more complicated. One more piece was added to the puzzle while I've been down here in Florida. Fortunately I'm beginning to sort it all out and figure out what I want to do with it all. I'm so close to coming to a conclusion, but I think I'm just afraid to actually make that conclusion and finalize everything. The problem is that someone is going to be hurt. There is no possible way to get around it. No matter what I decide, someone will be hurt and that makes it just that much harder. But I have to decide . . . I can't just leave everyone guessing forever. I'm just gonna have to go for it and stop trying to make sure everything is perfect before I make my decisions. I can't always plan everything out beforehand and make sure it's going to work. That's the problem. . . I always want to think everything through and figure out if it will work first. I can't always do that! Yeah, thinking about it is good, but eventually you just have to say, "Screw it. Just take a chance Leanne. Life can't be perfectly planned." (pardon my language) So yeah . . . I have to make a decision. And then try to figure out how to help those that I have hurt. Someone is going to be . . . I hate that. Never in a million years did I think I would be in this position . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home