Yeah, yeah . . .
Yeah, I know I haven't posted since Tuesday . . . This week has gone well. Maybe could have used a bit more sleep and done a little more homework, but I've definitely had fun with friends! :P I won't recap all of our fun times because there is simply too much to fit here. It would overflow all over and then would make a big mess. Yeah. Anyway . . .moving on. Just a few highlights. Wednesday night I stayed over at Wood in Kaitlin's room. Yeah Wood East!! So it was exciting to actually take advantage of my honorary Wood residency! :) And last night I discovered that I am quite successful at winning golf when I don't play. Hmm . . . how does that work?? Kaitlin and Josh were getting pretty good at shuffling though. That was interesting! :) But yes, now it is finally a lovely weekend where I can have even more fun without having to worry about getting up for classes at 8 AM! Probably should do some homework though . . . Eh, later. ;)


2 Comments:
dear minor/leanne,
dude, its a weekend, we're not gonna get any sleep! silly! woot woot, we shall try to go to bed at a decent hour tonight, try not to spend the whole night full of 'girl talk' lol~ yay for my pseudo roomie! ~much hearts, kaitlin/blondie
By
Anonymous, at 1/21/2005 6:09 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
(ErunĂ¡mo)
By
Anonymous, at 1/23/2005 12:04 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home