Suhfy's Saga

Friday, March 18, 2005

Woo hoo!

Wow! I just had a great night! I went to the Tenebrae with Kaitlin and her perspective Katie, which was awesome. The performance was outstanding! It was definitely a very beautiful piece and the choir and orchestra did a wonderful job! (Yay for Finn, Fievel, and everyone else that I know in the choir!) I think everyone was very impacted by it considering the entire audience left in complete silence. No requests by the director that everyone leave in silence or anything, just totally on their own. Total silence. It was incredible. Very powerful.
Then I got to talk to Dan, who I haven't talked to in quite a few weeks!! That was awesome! I love my friends! They are so special to me! (Thanks Dan! You rock!)
And, what totally made my night and topped it off was that I got to talk to my dear friend Skip online! I hadn't talked to him since the beginning of January when I was in Florida so I was so excited when he signed on! He leaves to go somewhere (probably Iraq) in a week, so I'm so glad that I was able to chat before he left. Please be praying for him if you feel so inclined. I would not want anything to happen to him while he is in Iraq or wherever else the Navy decides to send him. He is a very close friend of my sister and her husband.
So yeah, that was my awesome night! :)

2 Comments:

  • YAY!! lets make tonight another awesome night- woot woot for tenebrae AGAIN and movies afterward! yeah couch crew (or so the plan goes) later chica

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/19/2005 2:22 PM  

  • *grin!* :D

    Love you too!!

    (ErunĂ¡mo)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/20/2005 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home