Awesome weekend!
Well I have had an awesome weekend so far!! Haven't done any homework yet, but that's besides the point. Later . . :) Last night I went to Golden Goose with Kaitlin and co. which was a blast. All the guys did a great job and put on a great show! It was hilarious! And to make it even better the freshmen won!! Yay us!! It was a stupendous night of laughing with friends! Today I slept in til about 1 and was about to get in the shower after I woke up when all of a sudden I got a phone call. And who was it? None other than Josh, inviting me to come play kickball (which we had talked aobut doing the night before)! So we (me, Jonathan, and Finn against Kaitlin, Josh, and Matt Frost) played a great game of kickball for about an hour and a half. And I caught a ball!! I was so excited!! I absolutely suck at catching (as my team saw throughout the game. Sorry guys!), but I caught a ball!! :) Finn doesn't believe me, cuz he had left at that point, but I definitely have 5 witnesses! :) So that was quite exciting. Afterwards some of us went to Captain Dusty's to get ice cream. It was my first time at Captain Dusty's! I really liked it! It was lots of fun and the ice cream was amazing! Then Matt, Kaitlin, her little sister, and I went to Shaw's to get pudding for the pudding party tomorrow night! That will be an incredible time! I'm so excited!! Next in the day came dinner with the gang, then we parted ways to go to our respective nightly activities. I happened to be going to the arcade with the guys ("the guys" being Jeremy, Josh, Dean, and Kevin). Yes, I willingly agreed to go to the arcade with 3 guys! (Kevin was doing something else.) At first I was kind of wondering why I was choosing to do that too, but it was actually a really great time. I thoroughly enjoyed myself! It was lots of fun hanging out with them! (And no, not just because the ratio was reversed! hehe) ;) So yeah, that was my awesomely fun day! I loved it and it was great to just hang out and have a good time with all of my different friends! Thanks for the wonderful day guys!! I love you all bunches!! :)


4 Comments:
Freshmen are not allowed to win GG. It's simply a crime. You will be arrested, freshmen. All of you. Seniors ALWAYS win. This is why I must come back next year, so my class can win. I still like you regardless. I'll even come visit you in jail, which I am still sending you to because it's still a crime.
By
Anonymous, at 4/18/2005 3:18 AM
WOOOOOOT!
I LOVE MY LEANNE!!
~kaitlin
By
Anonymous, at 4/18/2005 7:37 AM
"Not just yours!" :P
By
Anonymous, at 4/18/2005 8:16 AM
Since Daniel hasn't already I will provide the necessary..."Ooooooooo!" Suhfras the flirt! hehe
By
Ang, at 4/19/2005 1:36 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home