Absolutely fantastic!
Ha! Now I have something to post about. I had a wonderful afternoon filled with homework procrastination and friends. Kaitlin, Finn, Steve, and I decided to take a walk since it was such a gorgeous, warm, fall day. It was indeed quite nice outside. So we walked to Manchester-by-the-Sea by way of the Gordon woods, where Kaitlin and I found splendid walking sticks in order to not feel left out. (Both of the guys had really cool walking sticks). Upon reaching Manchester an hour later we each had a delicious mug of hot chocolate at the Beach Street Cafe then began our walk back. It was such a nice afternoon and the woods and other scenery were so pretty! It was an absolutely fantastic afternoon! I definitely do not regret choosing to do that instead of homework. Homework can be done anytime, walks with friends on a crisp fall day cannot. It was wonderful! I very much enjoyed it!


1 Comments:
splendid!
By
Anonymous, at 11/06/2005 2:05 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home