Suhfy's Saga

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Yeah, whatever

So I haven't updated in a week. Exactly even. I just haven't had all that much to say. This week was a busy one filled with work and school. What else is new? It wasn't a bad week, just really busy. I must say that one of the highlights was getting to have fun with radioactive material in lab on Thursday. :) (Is that really safe that they let us play with something giving off gamma rays?) Hehe. Anyway, other than that I . . . hmm . . .Oh! I slept for once! I actually got some sleep because my amazing roomie ordered me to go to bed. That was nice. :) I worked pizza shop with Joel on Wednesday. That was something new. He determined that having a gift in crust making is "like a spiritual gift, only better, cuz you can eat it." lol. Yeah . . .is that blasphemous? I think this has been a rather blasphemous week. My roomie referred to our planners as our "books of life." Not intending it to sound blasphemous, but when you say it like that it kind of sounds that way. Like saying you'll put people into your book of life. Yeah . . .maybe we won't call it that anymore. So yeah, now I'm just babbling so I'm gonna be done now. Ta ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home