Suhfy's Saga

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Ah yes . . . updating . .

Hmm. Yeah, so about that updating . . . Let's see. Not too much has happened since last week. Only had three days of classes, so that was nice. On Tuesday I went with Jen to go babysit Caroline, a severely autistic girl that she helps out with. Jen cannot do Tuesday afternoons anymore because she is picking up a quad class, so I was considering taking over that day for her. I wasn't sure how it would work out, but I decided that I am going to take the position because it fits in with my schedule, would be a big help to them, and would be great experience for me. (The fact that I get a free homecooked dinner those nights is a bit convincing as well. :)) So that was exciting! We'll see how next Tuesday goes! The rest of this week I have just spent a bunch of time working since everyone left for quad break and needed subs and hanging out doing random stuff like homework or just wasting time in the room. Yesterday was fun though. In the morning I cleaned up the room, did laundry, and all that fun stuff. Then in the afternoon a bunch of us from our floor went to the Wenham Tea House for Steph's birthday. That was lots of fun! It's a really cute place. Very girly. :) Last night I braved the rain and went over to Gedney to watch a movie with Ang. That was lots of fun! Hanging out with close friends is always a good time. :) Today I woke up late for work, so ran over there, worked lunch, then came back to the room for a little bit before I go work dinner. And as I look out my window now it looks like the rain might have finally stopped!!! Still no sun though . . . WHERE IS THE SUN????? I'm beginning to think it left and died. We literally have not seen the sun at all (like not even peeking out for a second) for a solid week. I am not exaggerating. As anyone out here you like. The sun has not been out for a week!!! Grr. Hopefully it will come back soon. I really miss it . . . :(
So anyway, that's my ever so exciting life. Not too much going on. I'll update later again at some point. You know, the usual . . . :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home