posted by Beanie at 12:47 AM
Is that the shirt we got while hanging out at Brian's house?
By Anonymous, at 11/12/2005 3:49 AM
I never gave away any shirts at my house...
By Anonymous, at 11/12/2005 4:15 AM
oh... haha. I get it. that night we had fun haning out at my house...
By Anonymous, at 11/12/2005 4:16 AM
No, no. "Hanging out at Brian's house."
By Anonymous, at 11/12/2005 4:17 AM
Yes. There you go.
By Anonymous, at 11/12/2005 4:19 AM
so, totally forgot to comment on the hair. hmm... no comment. :P
By Anonymous, at 11/12/2005 4:24 AM
Hi, Plum! Nice hair! :P
By Anonymous, at 11/12/2005 5:04 AM
hee hee hee. spontanious my bottom. heart heart heart roomie.
By Anonymous, at 11/12/2005 12:46 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By Anonymous, at 11/12/2005 12:47 PM
Post a Comment << Home
Hmmm. . .about me. I need one of those Danny descriptions like Angela has. :) Well, I'm tall, blond, kinda shy at first, and I love to laugh. And I love the Lord! And for Nolan: my eyes are a greenish color. :) That'll have to do for now.
View my complete profile
9 Comments:
Is that the shirt we got while hanging out at Brian's house?
By
Anonymous, at 11/12/2005 3:49 AM
I never gave away any shirts at my house...
By
Anonymous, at 11/12/2005 4:15 AM
oh... haha. I get it. that night we had fun haning out at my house...
By
Anonymous, at 11/12/2005 4:16 AM
No, no. "Hanging out at Brian's house."
By
Anonymous, at 11/12/2005 4:17 AM
Yes. There you go.
By
Anonymous, at 11/12/2005 4:19 AM
so, totally forgot to comment on the hair. hmm... no comment. :P
By
Anonymous, at 11/12/2005 4:24 AM
Hi, Plum! Nice hair! :P
By
Anonymous, at 11/12/2005 5:04 AM
hee hee hee. spontanious my bottom. heart heart heart roomie.
By
Anonymous, at 11/12/2005 12:46 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
Anonymous, at 11/12/2005 12:47 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home