Suhfy's Saga

Saturday, October 08, 2005

The past week

Ok, so I haven't updated in a week as usual, but in order to keep this from being a whole book in length I will just summarize.
Last weekend: Boston with my roomie, Bonnie, and Beth!! Awesome time hanging out with Beth and going to the Garment District and a book sale at the Boston Public Library in Copley Square. I got some fun kids books. :)
Sunday: Church was amazing! Lamonte spoke on praise and how we should be praising God all the time. It was really good. Afterwards we just spent a good chunk of time just praising God, which was so awesome and refreshing. I think it was the first time that I really and truly appreciated the Deaf church and their culture and their style of worship. It was so incredible!! The Deaf church knows how to worship and I would have to say that their worship is some of the most genuine I have ever seen in my life. It is so inspiring and humbling at the same time. God was really working on me through that.
Monday thru Friday: Homework, work, meetings, some sleep, the usual weekly routine. You know how that goes . . . .
Thursday night: Talked to my sister!!!!!!! :) Pulled my first all-nighter of the semester. (And hopefully the last.) It wasn't horrible, but I enjoy sleeping . . .
Friday night: Surprisingly I wasn't absolutely dead from the night before so I hung out at Gedney with Ang and Abigail. It was so much fun!! We made chocolates and watched Big Fish, which was really cute. I really liked it! So that was an awesome time with friends! :)
Saturday (today): Worked an insanely slow lunch shift in Gillies, did a bit of work in the room, visited Josh briefly and nearly had a heart attack when I walked in and saw him sitting at his desk with no hair!!!, hanging out in the room cuz it's rainy . . .

So that's what I've been up to more or less. Quad break next week, then I pick up another class to add to my insane schedule. I really need to learn some time management . . .or drink more caffeine. :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home