Yay for Fievel. She's the best. :)
I got to work with Fievel tonight on her very last shift in Lane!! I'm so honored! :) We had lots of fun as always. Fievel is the best and makes working very entertaining.
Quote of the night:
"Leanne, did you break life again?"
"Yeah, I did."
Later:
"Aw, Fievel, you just slid the mayonnaise through my broken life!"
You will be greatly missed next semester Fievel, but you will make an awesome teacher. We will have dates at Zoomies. It will be fun. :)
Quote of the night:
"Leanne, did you break life again?"
"Yeah, I did."
Later:
"Aw, Fievel, you just slid the mayonnaise through my broken life!"
You will be greatly missed next semester Fievel, but you will make an awesome teacher. We will have dates at Zoomies. It will be fun. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home