Winter ball and such
Went to Winter Ball last night with my roomie and her boy and Tyler and had a great time!! It was lots of fun! After having lots of fun running around with Mark and Sarah in BJ's, then going to my Mexico meeting I ran back to the room, got ready and we went out to dinner at Sylvan Street with Evan, Lisa, Dan, Katie, Lauren and her husband, Mike, and Becca. It was really good! :) Then we headed to the dance and had an awesome time dancing and chatting. I got to dance with most of my guy friends who went I think, so that was cool. And Kaitlin shared her boy, which was very nice of her. :) (You're the best roomie!!) And Ang and I had some fun too. :) So yeah, it was a good night. The only thing that I would've changed was having Dan be there. I wanted to dance with him. :( The band played In The Mood and it made me sad. :( But just getting to dance at all was awesome. It had been way too long!! Yay for dancing and hanging out with good friends! :)


1 Comments:
Don't worry---we'll definitely go dancing over Christmas break! :D
By
Anonymous, at 12/09/2005 5:14 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home