Feet!
Good: I got to drive barefoot for the first time since probably October or earlier! Yay for warm weather, wearing sandals, and driving barefoot. I love it! :)
Bad: Yeah, so it wasn't a good idea to take a two-hour walk in my bumpy Adidas sandals. It was fine for awhile, but towards the end it got to be pretty owee. And now my feet are angry with me. Sorry feet. Don't worry, you'll feel better soon. I will not do that again.
Bad: Yeah, so it wasn't a good idea to take a two-hour walk in my bumpy Adidas sandals. It was fine for awhile, but towards the end it got to be pretty owee. And now my feet are angry with me. Sorry feet. Don't worry, you'll feel better soon. I will not do that again.


1 Comments:
Yay for driving barefoot! :)
By
Anonymous, at 4/01/2006 4:23 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home