I like my car :)
I have discovered for at least the second time this semester that it is extremely advantageous to have a small car that is already dented and scratched when you attend Gordon College. This is because there seem to be an abundance of people here who do not know how to park within the lines of a parking spot! (I'm not claiming to be great at parking either, but at least I stay in one spot!) For example, tonight there was one spot open in Wood lot when I got back. Well, actually it was only about 3/4 of a spot because the person on the right was taking up 1.25 spots. But good ol' Gregory squeezed into the spot despite its small size. And it's Gregory, so he doesn't care if he gets door dinks. :) Yay for my little old car.


2 Comments:
Dink!
By
Anonymous, at 2/25/2006 4:18 AM
I wouldn't ever want you parking next to me. :P
By
Anonymous, at 2/26/2006 3:45 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home