I like surveys :)
Just continuing the borrowing. :)
Time started: 2:26/14:26
Name: Leanne
Single or Taken: Taken, but single (by Julie Ray's definition, which I hold to)
Sex: Female
Birthday: 23 Jan. 1987
Siblings: One little big sister, whom I love and miss
Eye color: greenish
Shoe size: 9
Height: 6 ft
What are you wearing right now: jeans, socks, t-shirt, long sleeved shirt, Mexico sweatshirt
Righty or lefty: Lefty!!
Relationships
————————————————————-
Who are your closest friends: Brian, Dan, Angela, Kaitlin
Do you have a BF or GF?: BF
Best place to go for a date? Star-gazing on a warm summer night sounds good.
————————————————————–
Where is your fav place to shop: Half-price Books probably
Favorite kind of pants: Jeans
Possible sons’ names: Luke
Possible daughter’s name: ?
Animal: Panda, although I like turtles too
Drink: Milk
Sport(s): Swimming, swing dancing, biking
Fast-Food Place: Not really a fast-food fan . . .
Month: hmm. . .not sure
Band: several (Jars of Clay, Switchfoot, Kings of Convenience)
Movie: The Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean
Juice: orange
Finger: right pointer
Breakfast: orange juice, fruit, waffles or pancakes. oo, or maybe crepes
Favorite cartoon character: Garfield
Have you ever
————————————————————————————
Gone skinny dipping: No
Eaten a dog: No
Put your tongue on a frozen pole: No
Loved someone so much it made you cry?: Yes
Broken a bone: Never
Played truth or dare: Yes
Been in a physical fight: Not that I remember . . .
Been in a police car: No
Been on a plane: Many times
Come close to dying: No, I hope not
been in a sauna: Yes
been in a hot tub: Yes
swam in the ocean: Yes, Pacific and Atlantic
Fallen asleep in school: Actually asleep, I don't think so, but definitely dozed off
Ran away: No
Broken someone’s heart: Unfortunately maybe, but I think it's better now. :) At least I hope so.
Cried when someone died: Yes
Cried in school: Yes, a couple times I think
Fell off your chair: Probably, but I don't remember any times specifically
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call? Never all night I don't think
Saved AIM conversations: Yes, and now automatically :)
Saved e-mails: Yes
Fallen for one of your best friends?: Hmm, that depends
Made out with JUST a friend?: No, I am not ok with that
Used someone: No
Been cheated on?: Not that I know of . . .
What is…
——————————————————————————–
Your good luck charm: Don't have one.
Best song you ever heard: Ever?? That's a tough one . . .
Stupidest thing you have ever done: Haha, come on, I'm blond . . . well, used to be. That's probably on the list . . .
Your room like: Neat more or less, a few things piled on my desk
Last thing you said: "Bye, Lora! Have a good time!"
What is beside you: bed, backpack, books
Last thing you ate: Slice of cornbread thing John offered me
What kind of shampoo do you use?: varies, right now Suave I think
Best thing that has happened to you this year: Having Brian and Dan visit
Worst thing that has happened to you this year: Getting sick this past week
——————————————————————————
Chicken pox: Yes
Sore Throat: Yes
Stitches: No
Broken nose: No
Believed in love at first sight: Hmm. . .don't know about that one
Like picnics: Of course!
Like school: Yes, I love to learn, but school itself can get to be a drudgery after awhile
What schools have you gone to: Numonohi Christian Academy, Banting Elementary, Butler Middle School, North High School, Gordon College
Would you
——————————————————————–
Eat a live hamster for $1,000,000. dollars: Live, probably not. Dead, yes.
If you loved someone and you were keeping something from them and it would hurt them if they found out, would you tell them: Yes, I'd like to think so
Who was the last person that called you: Brian
Who was the last person you slow danced with: Brian. Wow, that was awhile ago . . .
What makes you laugh the most?: My friends, Dane Cook, dry humor
What makes you smile?: God’s beautiful creation, friends, small blessings throughout the day
Last person you yelled at: Hmm. . .I don't yell very often. Can't remember
Who broke your heart: No one
Who is your loudest friend: Josh
Do you/Are You
————————————————————————————
Do you like filling these out: In general, yes
Do you wear contacts or glasses: Yes, both. Although not at once obviously. :)
Do you like yourself: Yeah, more or less
Do you get along with your family: Yes, very well. I love them so much!
Stolen anything over $50: No
Obsessive?: Sometimes
Compulsive?: Every so often
Anorexic?: Never, I don't think I could handle that
Suicidal?: No
Final questions
————————————————————————————
What are you listening to right now?: Pretty much nothing. The sounds of my neighbor, the Misting Fountain dripping, Kaitlin's computer running
What did you do yesterday?: Went to class, had lunch with Caity, hung out in the room, babysat, went to class, worked Latenight, graded math homework, talked on the phone, went to bed
Hated someone in your family: No
Got any awards: Yes
What car do you wish to have: Red Mini Cooper :)
Where do you want to get married? Elmbrook I guess. No strong preference
When would it be: Summer
Good driver: Haha, no not really I don't think.
Good dancer: I'm decent at swing
Good Singer: More or less I guess
Have a lava lamp: Sadly, no
How many remote controls are in your house: Umm. 3?
Are you double jointed: No
What do you dream about: Lots of random stuff that I usually don't remember. Apparently I make lots of funny noises though. You'd have to ask my roomie about that one. :)
Last time you showered: 6 hours ago
Last time you took a bath: Hmm. Don't remember. It was a long time ago
The last movie you saw at the theaters: Hmm. I'm really not sure.
Scary or happy movies: Happy. Not a scary fan at all.
milk or white chocolate: Milk, but dark if that's a choice :)
Root beer or Dr Pepper: Root beer hands down
Skiing or Boarding: Boarding
Summer or winter: Summer!!
Silver or Gold: Silver
Sunset or Sunrise: Oo, I think that one's a tie. I love them both.
Sprite or 7up: eh, no preference
Orange juice or apple juice: Orange, except on airplanes. I always get apple juice on flights. I have no idea why . . .
Cats or dogs: Dogs
Coffee or tea: Usually coffee, but I don't mind tea
Phone or in person: Person definitely
Are you the oldest, youngest, or middle: Younger of two
Indoor or Outdoor: Usually outdoor if it's nice out
Time you finished: 3:02/15:02


6 Comments:
nessly, and you're the _younger_ of two! :P
By
Anonymous, at 4/05/2006 10:08 PM
note taken. thank you
By
Beanie, at 4/05/2006 10:48 PM
None taken!
By
Anonymous, at 4/06/2006 12:21 AM
None of what taken?
By
Anonymous, at 4/06/2006 12:21 AM
Sandwiches!
By
Anonymous, at 4/06/2006 12:21 AM
Oh, ok.
By
Anonymous, at 4/06/2006 12:22 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home