So is that a bad thing that all I want to do right now is go to bed and I still have a whole lesson to plan and write? Yeah . . .feel free to kick in anytime coffee. That would be spectacular . . .
Hmmm. . .about me. I need one of those Danny descriptions like Angela has. :) Well, I'm tall, blond, kinda shy at first, and I love to laugh. And I love the Lord! And for Nolan: my eyes are a greenish color. :) That'll have to do for now.
2 Comments:
:( feel free to call if you'd like someone to keep you up, or feel like taking a break. *hugs*
By
Brian, at 4/13/2006 12:37 AM
It was on the story Lon Po Po. Basically the Chinese version of Little Red Riding Hood. Yay for children's literature. :)
By
Beanie, at 4/13/2006 2:43 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home