Suhfy's Saga

Friday, September 07, 2007

What a delightful day!!

I had a wonderful day today!! I got to spend the whole day with 21 third-graders. And I loved it! I love them already! I was originally only going to go in for the morning, but I was enjoying it so much that I just stayed all day. And my cooperating teacher is amazing. Not only is she a great teacher and we think very much along the same lines, but she is so willing to help me learn as well. I had much fun. And the class has an insane number of J names. Five boys and one girl. Which may not sound like a lot, but when you're trying to keep Justin, Justin, Jared, Jeffrey, and Jack apart it can get a bit confusing. But I think I've got it down. :) Yay for teaching. Now I'll just have to come back and read this message on those days when I completely bomb a lesson and am convinced I fail as a teacher. :P

1 Comments:

  • Hooray for wonderful days and fun classes!

    I really enjoyed third grade. I had an amazing teacher.

    "I want YOU to be an amazing teacher!"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/07/2007 5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home