Suhfy's Saga

Saturday, October 09, 2004

On the list

Yeah, that's right. Leanne is now on the Public Safety's list. Good little girl in high school becomes rebel in college. Lol. Okay, so not that extreme. A bunch of us were out by Gull Pond and we had a fire going. A couple friends of ours (me and Tara) had started it before we got there. So we're all out there enjoying the fire and Public Safety pulls up and asks if we have a permit for the fire. We assumed that the guys had just used the leftovers from the CEC bonfire and kept it going so we had no idea about any kind of permit or anything. Well when Public Safety had pulled up the guys had run off into the woods so it was just a group of us there who hadn't started it or anything. So they made us put it out and gave us a little talk about not starting fires and took all of our names. I don't think we're gonna get in trouble cuz we didn't start it, but yeah. We're on the list now! Yeah! Lol. As you can tell I'm not really worried about it. I just think it's kinda funny that I'm on some list somewhere of "bad people." Lol. Yeah, I should probably get some sleep now . . .

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home