For I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God
Yeah . . .so you can pretty much just disregard most of the last post. The woman at the bank that my mom spoke to made a mistake and told my mom the wrong number. It turns out that the two savings bonds put together are actually worth much less than we even thought the one by itself originally was . . .Yeah . . . Luckily my parents can cover my bill for next semester with a loan they have, so I don't have to worry about it. It still really sucks though. I feel so let down. I guess I should have remembered the saying, "If it sounds too good to be true it probably is." It doesn't mean that God is any less caring though. I know that He will still provide for me. Now He's just saying, "Okay, will you still trust me when things don't go so well??" And I will. God will provide. I'm just taking it one semester at a time. This semester is covered. I don't need to worry about it. When next fall rolls around God will provide again.I will continue to trust Him! A few thousand dollars are not that important when it comes to God!
"Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God." Psalm 42:11
"Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God." Psalm 42:11


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home